- On sale!
GARLIC PEELER GP8TCE
- Garlic peeler of 8 kilos.
- Production: Up to 80 kilos/h depending
on the state and type of product.
- Cycles of 6 MIN. approximately.
- Dimensions: 442 x 686 x 945 mm. high.
- Power: 750 W / Three-phase: V400/1/50Hz
- Weight: 45 kilos.
Te quedan 35€ para el envío gratis
- Automatic machines for washing and cleaning potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic with excellent cleaning results, considerable labour-savings and a minimum waste of
- Easy to use. Rapid work cycle.
- Specially designed for the purpose. Cleaning disc side canvas with abrasive coating (potato and carrots) or smooth surface (garlic), easily removable for cleaning.
- Maximum hygiene in full respect of regulations. For catering, restaurants, canteens, community, food processing plants, hyper and supermarkets..
- Casing in stainless steel
- mechanical timer
- belt-driven motor
- Rotary plate steel, easy to remove for cleaning
- Front unloading protected by safety guard that conveys product downwards
- Seethrough plexiglass cover to monitor cleaning process
- Sensor that detects the opening of the cover
- Water inlet 3/4”; water drainage Ø 50 mm
- Electrical parts in box with IP56 protection rating
- N.V.R. low voltage controls (24V)
- Water inlet solenoid valve
- Single-phase motor: V220/1/50Hz