Prices are tax excluded
MCH-12 CHROME CEREAL MILL
- Equipped with a dual-use blade that is valid both for grinding portions and for grinding grain, five sieves depending on the desired grinding texture and a double feed system by means of a grain hopper or portion nozzle.
- Power: 1.5 HP at 220 V. SINGLE PHASE
- Dimensions: 480 X 305 X 350 mm
- Weight: 20 KILOS.
- Capacity: 10 LITER LOAD HOPPER.
- Corn production: 50 KILOS HOUR with a 2.5 mm grill.
(200 KILOS HOUR with 6 mm grill)
- Variable production according to the nature and degree of humidity of the product.
- Special mouth for crushing whole ears of corn.
- Sieves: Incorporates 5 Sieves of 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 mm.
783 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Electric mill for intensive domestic use perfect for farms or small farms that need to crush or grind corn and all kinds of cereals, stale bread, nuts, etc.
- Equipped with a dual-use blade that is valid for both portioning and grinding grain, it also includes five sieves to choose from depending on the desired grinding texture of 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 mm respectively, and a double feeding system via the upper hopper to introduce the grain or via the nozzle on the front for large portions.
- Powerful motor with an approximate production capacity of 200kg / h.
No customer reviews for the moment.