Prices are tax excluded
CEREAL MILL MCH1 MANUAL
-MAKED IN CAST IRON THAT MAKES IT SOLID AND RESISTANT TO WEAR, ELECTROLYTICALLY COATED WITH PURE TIN AND THE BODY WITH DOUBLE LAYER OF TIN + POWDER COATED (TO AVOID MARKS).
- APPROXIMATE WEIGHT 5.5 KGS
- MEASURES: 34 CM LONG; 16 CM WIDE AND 42 CM HIGH
96 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- With this mill you can grind any type of seed or cereal, no matter how hard, with a degree of grinding from coarse to more or less fine (without reaching the flour). Highly recommended for grinding corn.
- The manual mill or MAICERA model MCH-1 makes a good flour to make raw or boiled corn pancakes "arepas" with its steel grinding wheels.
- The MCH-1 has a clamping screw to fix to any table.
- It has a grinding adjustment screw.
- This type of mill does not produce bread flour for human consumption.
- For the production of bakery flour for human consumption we have stone or industrial mills.
- See "products"
No customer reviews for the moment.